Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 5th Feb 2021
- These Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") govern your access and use of our website ("www.himalayastore.com.au") and related services including the ordering, purchase and delivery of products from our website and subscriptions to our e-newsletter.
- Himalaya Store reserves the right to amend the T&Cs at any time and without notice to you. Himalaya Store may change the T&Cs from time to time, and your continued use of the Website after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide, and be bound by, the T&Cs, as so amended. You may access the most recent version of our T&Cs through the link provided on our Website.
- You agree that you are responsible for your access to and use of our Website and for ensuring that any persons that may access the Website through your internet connection is aware and compliant with these T&Cs.
Images & Order
- While we have made every attempt to show textures, appearances and colours of our products as accurately as possible, product images may vary from the delivered product depending on your monitor or screen, settings and computer equipment.
- All orders are made subject to availability. Whilst we use our best efforts to ensure that products are available for delivery, there may be some circumstances where products are unavailable.
- Where we cannot fulfil your order or a part of your order, we will notify you within a reasonable time after you complete your order. Please note that we may need to reject your order or reject part of your order on this basis. If your order is rejected or cancelled, we will refund in full all amounts you have paid in respect of such unavailable product. Alternatively, we may contact you to advise you of a delay in restocking a particular product and delivery of your order and you may agree to proceed with your order on the basis of a delayed delivery date (or an alternative product).